top of page
Frequency Range: 87.5-108 MHz
RF input power: 100 W
RF Output Power: 10000 W ± 0.5dB
RF Output Connector/Impedance: “1+5/8 EIA ” Flange Connector/ 50 ohm
RF Input Connector/Impedance: "N" Connector/50 ohm
RF monitor connector: BNC
RF monitor attenuation: 54 dB
Harmonic and spurious emission: < -70 dBc ALC
Output power stability: ± 3% AC Input Power: 220-240 Volts Single Phase
Power Consumption: 9000 watts from AC
Overall Dimensions: 19” (483 mm) wide x 9” (228 mm) high x 28” (711 mm ) depth.
each amplifier built on a 20UU rack
Weight: 200 Lbs (91 Kg)
Recommended Ambient Temperature : 0° to 30° C (32° to 85° F)
Maximum Humidity: 90%, non-condensing
Overview: SOLID STATE FM AMPLIFIER 87.5 - 108 MHz Range
* Extremely high efficiency MOSFET technology amplifier.
* High gain PA, typically capable of more than 5000 W each amplifiers output power with less than 50 W drive input power.
* Automatic gain control providing fixed output power even in case of fluctuating drive power.
* High reliability, easy handling and consistent performance standard achieved among the various units due to total absence of tuning requirements.
* Easily replaceable standard components.
* Advanced recycling overload and protection system.
* Proportional Auto-Foldback of output power in the event of excessive VSWR.
* Full remote control and telemetry capability, with all main parameters on rear terminal connector.
bottom of page